Next Tuesday 19th April is our next Solar Citizen’s meeting.
Following on from some feedback from our information night we’ll be splitting the meeting. From:
- 6-7pm campaigning updates and planning
- 7-8pm technical discussion about metering and FiT’s with Reece, our consumer campaigner
In the first hour, the rough agenda will be:
- Acknowledgement of country
- Summary of election campaign strategy
- Report back from last month
- Planning for upcoming activities
Please feel free to come to either the campaigning part, or the technical discussion, or both.
Venue is the ‘Theory room’ at Waverley Library. See more here- http://www.waverley.nsw.gov.au/community/venue_hire/indoor_venue_hire/library
Public transport options: The library is an easy five minute walk from the Bondi Junction train and bus interchange.
Parking: Located on site is undercover parking accommodating up to 120 cars. The car park is open from 7am – 9pm during the week and during Library opening hours on weekends.
0423 664 283
Hannah is supporting Solar Citizens
Are you the next to support Solar Citizens?
is supporting Solar Citizens