In the coronavirus pandemic Australia is bracing for economic turbulence – but we need a recovery plan beyond the next six months. By investing strategically in clean energy our governments can future-proof our energy system, bolster the economy, and support households and businesses.
Will you make a contribution to a Renewable Energy Recovery Plan this financial year?
Here’s what’s needed to make the plan a reality:
- Research on existing solar programs that can be scaled up, quickly, to provide immediate employment opportunities
- Working with stakeholders on the feasibility of new programs, and identifying which new projects have the strongest economic outlook
- Modelling costs and job numbers for solar and renewable programs
- Advocating to state and federal government across on the merits of these programs
- Continuing to provide hope by telling the positive renewable energy story in the media
Showing 25 reactions