Solar Citizens is a member of Sydney Alliance and we work closely with their Voices for Power campaign. We're excited to share this event with you and hope you can join us there.
Would you like to see a future where governments embrace and support the provision of clean and affordable energy for households? Are you passionate about advocating for secure and affordable housing for all Australians? If yes, we need you at our Thursday 14 March Assembly!
Join up to 2,500 leaders and citizens for a Sydney Town Hall Assembly on the evening of Thursday 14 March 2019 - nine days before the NSW election - to stand together for the common good.
Together, we will be seeking clear and concrete commitments from both state and federal politicians on affordable and secure housing, clean and affordable household energy, and rental reform.
Vinnies NSW, Sydney Alliance and the Everybody's Home campaign, will host the event, and are calling on community members and leaders to join the campaign to advocate for change.
What to expect?
- Punctual start and finish.
- A huge diversity of people from the general public and community organisations across Sydney and wider NSW, uniting together for the common good.
- A celebration of successes to date in advocating for the housing rights of all Australians.
- Powerful stories putting faces to the real and consistent pressure these issues are placing on our communities.
- Clear, concise and budgeted solutions from nationally-leading experts.
- Short, sharp contributions from elected representatives, including specific commitments that can be measured post-election.
- - - - -
The Solar Citizens group will meet beforehand at our office and then head in together.
483 George St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Google map and directions
Are you the next to support Solar Citizens?