We know that accommodation and travel can be expensive. That's why we're helping attendees fundraise to help cover costs of getting to Solar Supercharge.
Fill in the form below and we'll set up a fundraising page for you. We'll email you the link and you can send it to friends, family and colleagues who are willing to chip in to help you get to this great event.
75% of what you raise will go towards your travel and accommodation costs. The remaining 25% and any extra you raise will go towards making Solar Supercharge the best action-summit it can be.