***SUBMISSIONS VIA SOLAR CITIZENS ARE NOW CLOSED***
The Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART) has proposed to more than double the NSW solar feed-in tariff benchmark to 11.6-14.6c per kWh in line with the increased wholesale price of electricity.
Can you make a submission to IPART in support of this change? Here are some points you may wish to include:
- That you support a fair price for solar;
- The feed-in tariff should increase in line with the wholesale price of electricity;
- The feed-in tariff should not just be a benchmark range, it should be regulated so retailers have to offer it as a minimum;
- The feed-in tariff should represent the true value of solar, this means recognising the environmental and health benefits and the network benefits of rooftop solar; and
- any personal examples about your solar systems and experiences with the feed-in tariff.
NOTE: All fields are compulsory in line with IPART submission requirements.